Angela shows us how to make this delicious Carrot, Jicama, and Orange Salad recipe from eatfresh.org. https://bit.ly/2R26vGV
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots peeled and grated
- 2 cups Jicama peeled and grated
- 2 Oranges peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise low-fat
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt adjust to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Chili Powder optional
- In a large bowl, mix carrots, jicama, oranges, and parsley.
2. In a small container, mix lime juice, mayonnaise, salt, and chili powder.
3. Stir lime mixture into the other ingredients and mix well.
4. Adjust salt and chili powder.