Take your tastebuds on a tropical trip with this Mango Pineapple Slush recipe. https://eatfresh.org/recipe/beverages/mango-pineapple-slush
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 3 cups Mango Fresh or frozen, cubed, thawed
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- Put mango in a blender container and cover with a tight fitting lid.
- Blend until smooth. Add pineapple juice and stir.
- Pour into a plastic or glass dish (freezer safe), cover and freeze overnight or until very firm.
- Scrape the mixture with a fork until fluffy. Freeze again and then scrape with a fork. Mixture may be frozen again or served immediately.