Around the Table Sample Curriculum Bundle
Around the Table and Around the Table: Nourishing Families uphold principles of trauma-informed engagement and nourishment. Participants enjoy conversation, reflection, cooking, sharing a meal together, and learning holistic skills to care for their family’s nutritional well-being.
- Around the Table is a six-week youth and young adult curriculum designed for groups of 7-15 youth, aged 14-21.
- Around the Table: Nourishing Families is a six-week adult curriculum designed for groups of 10-14 adults raising children.
- Two facilitators are recommended.
- A kitchen or community space with room for hands-on food preparation is required.
- Approved for use in California’s CalFresh Healthy Living Program (SNAP-Ed).